Lake County General Health District (LCGHD) has jurisdiction over plumbing code enforcement (see links to codes below) for most of Lake County, but it depends on whether it is for residential or commercial, and what city/township/village you are in. Please see the table below to determine the jurisdiction for your area.
|Mentor On the Lake||City||LCGHD||LCGHD|
Electronic Plan Submission
Plumbing plans can now be submitted electronically to LCGHD. Please see the list of reminders and proceed to the link below to submit your plans.
- The plan review process will NOT start until our office has received ALL of the required necessary items
- Please allow for up to 30 days to complete plan review
- Plans must be in PDF format
- Application must be signed
- Required plan review fee must be paid
- Payment options include: Cash, Check or Credit Card*. VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover accepted. Please call 440-350-2543 to pay over the phone using a credit card. *Please note there will be an additional 2.5% convenience fee added when using a credit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office during regular business hours at (440) 350-2543.